Staglieno

Sil

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Eos M 10 EF M 18-55

sorry for the bad translation ...
there is a cemetery in Genoa Liguria Italy is a huge cemetery where there are statues of people at the end of the last century people made themselves do the statue to be always present with the memory, many were shown while they were working others in family scenes others during the pain of death, even people in a boat. was not a lot of money for everyone. Some saved their whole life to make the statue. and now they remain forever. the cemetery is called Staglieno. who passes through Genoa I recommend visiting it

smoUsvY.jpg
E82sOzx.jpg

Wow Sil! What an incredible atmosphere you have created with these images.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sil
The sparse lighting really does create a thoughtful, somber and reverent mood. I hope you share more from here.

I agree with the comments above concerning the lighting! :icon_salut: Awesome images! I especially like #1.

thanks to all very kind ... I enjoy your comments .... that cemetery for me was something that touched me ... we usually think of cemeteries as a gruesome thing ... instead of those statues. .. at night in the rain exposed to any natural element ... they are always there to witness a person's life ... in this I don't see anything macabre ... or rather a song of life ... I liked it very ... I have a series of photos that now I want to put back in place ... I would like to do a good job and put them all together to continue the journey of these people .... thanks again to all ...

you know I am of few words ... but this time I felt like writing ...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back