pixjohn
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2014
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Los Angeles
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
1 double tank and reels
1- tank
2 - 120 reels
1 - 220 reel
2 - 35mm reels
lid and cap
4 clips
I can not promise but I might have a plastic lid also. If I can locate it i will include it.
$25.00 plus shipping
This is my first post here but I have sold items on LargeformatPhotography.com and luminous-landscape.com using the same name.


1- tank
2 - 120 reels
1 - 220 reel
2 - 35mm reels
lid and cap
4 clips
I can not promise but I might have a plastic lid also. If I can locate it i will include it.
$25.00 plus shipping
This is my first post here but I have sold items on LargeformatPhotography.com and luminous-landscape.com using the same name.

