What's new

staircase

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
Shot from the ground.


20040114-IMG_0210.jpg
 
I like it. The geometry of the ceiling is almost mesmerizing. And I definitely think the black and white nature of the photo adds to it. The only thing that is bothering me is that gray triangle in the bottom right corner, coming up from the bottom frame. Other than that, nice shot.
 
I love that there is so many shapes. It keeps your eyes busy, but not it a bad way. && agreed on the triangle.

where is this?
 
thanks !

I always wanted to shoot this , but never had a wide enough lens.
Finally got something wider then the 28-75 I was shooting with forever.
And that was on a crop body.
 
Very nice and very interesting! I love the focal point, and the touch of b/w. Only thing, would been to go left a bit to avoid that triangle ;)

Is it a church by chance?
 
Its actually a train station !!

How weird is that ?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom