I like the idea behind the shot...an ultra-wide angle photo of a lovely curved staircase, with the vanishing point at the top of the frame, the closest stairs being rendered wide and frame-spanning,and the receding stairs being rendered as smaller, due to the steep apparent perspective a 10 or 12mm lens yields on APS-C.
But two things make this a "meh" for me also. The first is, my eye is dying to have some solid,rich detail to soak up in the foreground,and what I am seeing is a lack of image quality--the stairs seem to be slightly out of focus,and the corners of the frame have poor resolution, and/or there is just a slight bit of up and down camera movement or mirror slap...the detail is just not quite "there" at the size shown. The foreground steps simply are not rendered well,and it's difficult but it looks like corner fall-off from too wide of an f/stop to me. Perhaps if a heavy PS treatment/texture/antique effect were added people would like the shot more?
The second thing is the green toning. I have tried some blueish, faked cyanotype-like tonings on my pBase site, on pictures the hit counter shows people like--and people really do not like odd-colored toned images. If this were a cool or neutral monochrome, I think people would like it better.