What's new

stairs

rokstomper

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
153
Reaction score
16
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't typically take photos of things like stairs but I liked this set of stairs. These stairs looked old and were made of wood so I thought they were kind of cool. I don't normally do black and white either but I felt it worked best for this photo. I would like some C&C on this if possible, Thanks.


stairs by rokstomper, on Flickr
 
As is, it ain't clicking. Can't differentiate the treads. Poor DOF. Losing the top of the railing does not help.
 
I think its ok, I think a pic from the other side would have been better. Also either a higher or a lower angle would be much better
 
Thanks for your comments. I am wishing I got lower now and maybe I should have gone to the bottom and shot up. Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind for future outings.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom