Stairs

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I found these stairs close to the waterfall I was shooting the other day...

IMG_0551_1_1.jpg

IMG_0552_2.jpg

IMG_0284_1_1.jpg

nice black and white. i like that you can't see where the stairs are going.

also i just noticed that was you 666th post. scary

With this post account number these would actually need to go into the Dark Side Gallery, whoa! ;)

Nice light on the first and second - and of the two I think I like the first just a wee bit more...

2 is very fine. Have you also tried Sepia toning?

Spako, I may pass Luxemburg on my way to a conference. How different is Luxemburg than Brussels? And what language do you speak as a native tongue in Luxemburg? I'm thinking if I should pay a visit.

I will try the sepia :)

Well Luxemburg is quite different from Brussels, it's smaller, there's the old fortress surrounding the city, but also very new architecture growing all over the place (if you come you definately would like to visit the new museum on the Kirchberg it has an amazing architecture!)

Our native language is luxemburgish, but most people speak french, german, and english over here so there should be no problem :)

I think that Luxemburg is worth visiting for 1-2 days, it's a nice, quiet city with a very interesting old part :)

Hahaha, surprise, surprise, I hope you don't mind my ignorance.. Luxemburgish, is it like Romansch in Switzerland? ;)

Thanks for your info, I'll see if I can catch a chance.

Well I don't knwo the real definition of Romansch, but luxemburgish is actually a language on its own, but it has many aspects of a dialect as it is quite close to German, but we also use many french inspired words...quite hard to explain :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back