What's new

Stairway No 7

sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 13, 2012
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,183
Location
Behind the Irony Curtain
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$w Stairsway 7.webp
 
Last edited:
Interesting. I feel like I want to see either a little more of the roof or more of the stairs and no roof.
 
I made 7 versions of this shot. More of the stairs does not work, the composition becomes too heavy - there is lightness here and more steps just kill it. The idea of removing the roof comes to mind immediately, but removing that black vertical line is too much hassle to me. I photoshopped the window but now I think it was probably the wrong one. Here is another version.

$w Stairsway 6.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom