Minolta Dynax 7 xi -QD7. This camera has QD-7 Data Back on the body, and it has a small CR2025 Battery which needs replacing. Unable to figure out how

swarint

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Minolta Dynax 7 xi -QD7.

Hei folks,
Please help.
This camera has QD-7 Data Back on the body, and it has a small CR2025 Battery which needs replacing. Unable to figure out how to remove the plastic cover from it. Enclosing a snapshot of location. I do not wish to use any force incase the plastic tears up. Appreciate a lot if any member can shed some light on this.
Thank you

Attachments

• min 2.jpg
    min 2.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 12
  • min 3.jpg
    min 3.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 9
You might try lightly pushing down and a sliding the battery up/down or left/right? Was there flap or door covering the battery?

Thank you cwf for your reply:)
No there was no flap or door, it has a plastic cover-lid on it, and that looks original.
Strange thing is the manual says nothing about this battery!
I will try '' pushing down and a sliding the battery up/down or left/right'' tommorow, as not at home right now, cheerfs

To be honest it looks like someone put a piece of clear tape over it. Most batteries of that type, pop in and out. Try lifting it out with a fingernail or such under one side.

It will be sometime before I try to see and fix this issue, as travelling overseas for longer duaration tomorrow, I will update once I am back on this, Cheers all

Most reactions

New Topics

Back