Stairway to Heaven

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_7879a.jpg

shot with a lensbaby, against the sun. I deliberatly over exposed to get the blown out top portion to resemble the heavens. :scratch:

cracking shot chiller, great LB technique.....:thumbup:

..... and they do look exactly like the stairs i have to walk down to get to work :lol:

Archangel said:
cracking shot chiller, great LB technique.....:thumbup:

..... and they do look exactly like the stairs i have to walk down to get to work :lol:

Thanks man... tell ya... I would not want to do these stairs after a few pops. :lol: They lead from the lower level of a cemetery to the top of a hill. Guess they bury the bad ones down there, so it takes longer to get up. :lol:

Sheesh, assuming I'm gonna get there some day, I never figured I'd have to walk up. Chiller, you're a darksider, aren't you supposed to stay away from the light? Definitely don't be walking towards it anytime soon.

(cool shot)

Antarctican said:
Sheesh, assuming I'm gonna get there some day, I never figured I'd have to walk up. Chiller, you're a darksider, aren't you supposed to stay away from the light? Definitely don't be walking towards it anytime soon.

(cool shot)

Thanks Anti. If you knew how much it hurt to shoot this. :lol: Kept feelin a burning sensation on the back of my neck...right beside that tatoo, that I can not see. :lol:

just a great shot... i have been up and down those steps..a thousand times...!! chiller, you got to watch it...the burning on your neck is the beginning...please becareful...

we dont wanna lose you..

come upon you and see a pile of ashes...*shivers*

great shot with the LB chiller... love it... :thumbup:

Way to go, Cannuck!

Angelbaby ... it ever occur to you that you can flap those pretty little wings of yours to get around? Pitiful that I have to remind an Angel that he can fly!

Chiller, that wasn't the sun bothering you ... that was the breath of the Dark Side reminding you of your roots ...

great shot chiller, i would love to see an out of focus figure about 2/3rds of the way up, would just have finished it for me.
TFS

Boon said:
great shot chiller, i would love to see an out of focus figure about 2/3rds of the way up, would just have finished it for me.
TFS

Thanks everyone.
Rockin idea Boon. Now ya makin me have to go back:lol:

anicole said:
Way to go, Cannuck!
Chiller, that wasn't the sun bothering you ... that was the breath of the Dark Side reminding you of your roots ...

Hmm...same thing happens when I go near a church. :er:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back