What's new

Stand With Me *Speed Edit

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
My first speed edit video of the Brenzier method. Went out to photography my wife and son and took a few of the images I wanted to use for this image with my 50mm 1.4.

I went into Photoshop and used the photomerg feature and started to go at it.



7521481892_6e2b202683_b.jpg


*WATCH IN HD
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I skipped to the end to see the before/after. I hate watching speed videos... but... I don't understand. What is the Brenzier method? All it looks like that you did was take a poorly exposed photo of your wife and kid and brighten it up and make it pink? No offense.

Maybe I should have watched the video and I'd know. :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom