deggimatt No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 16, 2006 Messages 572 Reaction score 56 Location malta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2012 #1 bigger: IMG_3076.jpg 50mm 1.8 @ 5.6
iPhoto17 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 1, 2009 Messages 637 Reaction score 27 Location cornelius, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2012 #2 awesome shot, mustve been difficult because its either gonna be too dark on the bottom or too bright on the top
awesome shot, mustve been difficult because its either gonna be too dark on the bottom or too bright on the top
LizardKing No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 31, 2011 Messages 757 Reaction score 87 Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2012 #3 Nice pic! But may I ask why you used such a wide aperture? I think a smaller one would have been better for this one... f/22 or something like that
Nice pic! But may I ask why you used such a wide aperture? I think a smaller one would have been better for this one... f/22 or something like that
deggimatt No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 16, 2006 Messages 572 Reaction score 56 Location malta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 5.6 on the 50mill is the sweet spot. At 5.6 it's sharp as hell. That is why i tend to use 5.6