What's new

Standing the test of time C&C

Technically the photo looks pretty good to me.

I don't know how much longer it will be standing the test of time, but it looks like it built before anyone on this forum was born.

Pretty cool shot.
 
What do you have here Hippy? An old hog or sheep barn? Nice photo. My kind of sturcture! It may not stand the weight of too many more winter snows.
Love that loft ladder on the end. Very cool.
 
Technically the photo looks pretty good to me.

I don't know how much longer it will be standing the test of time, but it looks like it built before anyone on this forum was born.

Pretty cool shot.
This is funny but probably a true statement when it was built.
 
Careful there hippy, you're dabbling in the world of documentary photography. You'll be ok after we teach you the secret hand shake :wink:
 
Careful there hippy, you're dabbling in the world of documentary photography. You'll be ok after we teach you the secret hand shake :wink:
OK Rick post the secret hand shake here, and I won't tell a soul. Later Ed
 
Maybe photograph it in a different time of the day?
light is too harsh/shadows too strong

I like old barns
 
^ I don't know...old hippy is...well....old. :D

What are some guesses as to what year this was built?

I think it is not very old. Probably built in the early 20th Century, IMO. It is not precisely done, built specifically for animals, and has recycled metal for the roof.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom