What's new

Standing watch over the family

LCARSx32

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 8, 2010
Messages
641
Reaction score
3
Location
Cedar Hill, Missouri, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this while waiting for my sister-in-law to pick up her sister from church. The church has a beautifully landscaped garden with all manner of insect activity. I'd never seen this kind of bug before and as luck would have it, I had my camera with me (we were going to a 4th of July fireworks display).

C&C if you don't mind.

bugs.jpg
 
Very Nice capture! I have never seen a bug like that. Look like he is wearing a vest on his back.
 
Nice capture, color and focus. Strange looking family.....
 
wth is that? LOL.. nice Looks like some kind of cockroaches
 
That's awesome! Definitely looks cockroachy... yuck! But cool nonetheless
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom