What's new

Star Trails in the middle of nowhere

Aloicious

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
1,661
Reaction score
452
Location
UT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I went out to view the solar eclipse on the 20th, and stayed overnight in the middle of nowhere, tried to get some good star trails and this is the best one that came out. there wasn't really anything to get in the forground, but it turned out okay all due considering. it's a 15min exposure at 14mm f2.8 ISO800 on the D800.

startrails.jpg
 
I like your shot. Wish my D800 would come.
 
Thanks! I think I was just really lucky to get mine on the first shipment. yours should hopefully come soon though. Where did you order it from?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom