What's new

Starbucks!

oldd_cassettes

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Location
cali!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
thoughts? opinions? =]
l_d4cdec0e9f0b45528fe24e1c9fc8c2ad.jpg

​
 
I would have calibrated the white balance before taking this shot. I like the colour cast on the cup as it gives it that warm coffee feeling. But I would have liked to have seen the lipstick colour really leap from the cup.
 
a little more on the exposure maybe, i like the idea
 
Use lightroom and correct the WB/exposure. If you don't have it you can get a free 30 day trial.
 
hmm never heard of lightroom, i think ill try that
 
Raise your key up a bit.

Move the background further back and or bring the camera closer - really narrow that dof

Try to get a hair light in for better separation. You can get that cup to really pop.
 
<------- That's how you do it
 
not bad, id go with a different angle though
 
I agree with the white balance.. here is an edit in PS, all I did was Auto Levels..

starbucks.jpg
 
I work at a Starbucks and I find this picture wholly offensive.
 
nah I'm kidding.
 
I agree with the white balance.. here is an edit in PS, all I did was Auto Levels..
yeah i like it more with the white balance... it looks like the quality of the picture just went :thumbdown: though...damn camera
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom