Stark Contrast

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nice weather these last two days of the year. Got out walking in the park. I've always enjoyed the look of sycamore trees in the winter. We have a nice one on the edge of the soccer field.

Joe

sycamore.jpg

Gorgeous image, I like those trees as well. That one has B & W written all over it but the color is wonderful. I like the juxtaposition of the orange leaves and deep blue sky. Wonderful dappled light on the grass.

Gorgeous image, I like those trees as well. That one has B & W written all over it but the color is wonderful. I like the juxtaposition of the orange leaves and deep blue sky. Wonderful dappled light on the grass.

Thanks. I can appreciate the comment about B&W but blue and orange are my favorite primary complements and I like them too much to lose them.

Joe

Thanks. I can appreciate the comment about B&W but blue and orange are my favorite primary complements and I like them too much to lose them.

Joe
Yup, that would be a hard thing to do with such a wonderful image. I like it just the way it is. Looks like Fuji color.

Sent from my XT1254 using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Most reactions

Back