jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had the EV set to +2 for a shot at some Barn Swallows in the shade when this Starling showed up. I didn't want to lose the shot trying to change the EV to 0, so I just did it. Tried to fix it a bit in PP. Got it as it fluffed itself out.

may26202201 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

I love your bird shots, Jeff!

I hope the barn swallows show up soon. I really miss those little monsters nesting right outside my front door. :586:

The iridescence shows up well.

I love your bird shots, Jeff!

I hope the barn swallows show up soon. I really miss those little monsters nesting right outside my front door. :586:
Thank you! I love watching the little critters fly around. I think it won't be too long before there are little ones in the nest. The parents have been very busy flying back and forth over the past couple of weeks, so something is going on up there. I put this nest in a corner to keep them from messing up the doorway, and it works.
The iridescence shows up well.
Thanks! Hoping to get some better shots with the proper EV set. :D The pair that visit are very flighty right now, so sneaking out the door to get a shot without the window in between is a challenge.

Just a fun shot, not to be taken seriously so any blown whites or anything else shouldn't be of any concern. You caught it fluffing, nice catch.

Most reactions

Back