jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Did a trip to Ohio and visited the Aullwood Audoban to see if I could sight some trolls. Found three! These trolls are the work of Danish artist Thomas Dambo. It was overcast and drizzling, so I had to bit of PP to bring up the light, and that made the skies very white, so I added blue skies, because the shots were washed out otherwise. These were #56, 57, and 58; there are others across the US and around the World.

1 Baby Trying to fly
oct28202302 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

oct28202303 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

3 Close-up
oct28202304 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

4 Papa Troll
oct28202305 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

4 Mama Troll Up Close
oct28202307 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

5 Mama Troll Playing with a Propane Cannister
oct28202306 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

Cool!! These are amazing works of art. I've not heard of this artist before - I appreciate his approach. Wonderful!

You did a nice job photographing these. Post processing is successful, too! Good work.

Cool!! These are amazing works of art. I've not heard of this artist before - I appreciate his approach. Wonderful!

You did a nice job photographing these. Post processing is successful, too! Good work.
Thank you!

For folks who are interested, here is the trollmap that give locations, sort of, because it's a treasure hunt to find them, So, for example, it appears that there may be some near Mt Holly, NJ and maybe Bath, Maine, as well as others. Have fun hunting them down, and do post pics if you find them!
Troll Map of the Dambo Trolls

Very nice shots and really unisual!

Very nice shots and really unisual!
Thank you!
Whoa! These are huge!
Thanks for sharing :)
Thank you!
Great shots of some unusual art. I wouldn't want to bump into one unexpectedly in the dark
Thank you! Yes, that would be a fright in the dark if one didn't know they were there.
These are terrific shots, if you found these while walking with young kids or grandkids you could imagine their reaction !
Thank you! The kids think they are great. They were having their pix taken hugging them, well hugging the legs, and people were taking selfies with them. The challenge was waiting for people to get out of the frame so I could get a shot in. If I had the time and the means, I would try and photo all the ones in the US and Canada.

Great photos. And thanks for sharing. This could be a fun adventure next summer.

Wonderful set and great job on the sky change. Glad there was a person in the background to see the scale. Huge!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back