Start of a 31 day personal challenge

Ron, permit me to offer a slightly different perspective. Suppose you were living, say, 100 years ago, and were somehow brought forward in time to your town. What would you see that would be different/amazing/magical? What wonders would you want to tell your unbelieving friends and family if you could now go back? You'll be seeing the world through 1913 eyes. Now what?

Thanks pgriz. I'll have to remember that. I think that tomorrow, I'll have to see about going for a walk in a different location. It's really easy to get in a rut and take the same route and look at the same things. That was part of my problem today and being tired and had family issues to deal with. All of this is no excuse for not completing the assignment.

Day 25 - a week left, time to suck it up and get 'er dun, as Larry the Cable Guy would say. I feel better about today than I did the last few days.

1) Found another pair of old silos today.

$old silos.jpg

2) It's the best.

$neon light 2.jpg

3) Neon best

$neon light 1.jpg

Last edited:
Them thar Silos don't look straight along with the wood post ... leaning towers of Silos. Maybe straighten them a bit ? :scratch:

well, may that would throw the fence lines off then :scratch::scratch:

errrr

. . ... mmmmmmm

yeah, I like the first one better :)

:thumbup:

Need to do this myself. Nice shot.

Day 26 - The start of the last week of this challenge.

1) Sunrise at the Soccer field.

$Sunrise 2.jpg

2) Pre-sunrise

$Sunrise 1.jpg

Last edited:
Day 27 - Enjoyed a nice little photo walk this evening with the family.

1) Furniture from the past

$Chickashaw walk-18.jpg

2) Days gone by:

$Chickashaw walk-13.jpg

3) Theater - today or years ago?

$Chickashaw walk-11.jpg

4) Iron works gate.

$Chickashaw walk-7.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back