What's new

Started shooting again.

oldd_cassettes

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Location
cali!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hellllllo. I haven't been on the forum for a while, I wasn't taking any pictures for a while. I finally got back on it though, so I'd love to here some thoughts. They're really random, not much of any meaning, I was just trying to shoot&focus what I could. They were taken with a Canon Powershot A520. Anywayyyy, thanks. :)


[1.]
Picture00b1.jpg


[2.]
Picture010b.jpg


[3.]
Picture018b.jpg


[4.]
Picture029b.jpg


[5.]
Picture030b.jpg


[6.]
Picture040b.jpg


[7.]
Picture046b.jpg
 
I really like the last one! Nice and simple

The others don't really do it for me... but that's just personal preference
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom