What's new

State Park (MN)

quickshot

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 15, 2008
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some photos I took on a little road trip last Wednesday. Nothing special-I just used a point and shoot. We had a lot of stops to make that day. I brought my SLR for the fun stuff and i'll be sure to post those once they're developed. Enjoy : )



roadtrip319009.jpg


roadtrip319010.jpg


roadtrip319011.jpg


roadtrip319005.jpg


roadtrip319007.jpg


roadtrip319003.jpg
[
 
Nice shots! Which state park was this at?


I'm not sure what it's called, it's right at Taylor's Falls on the MN side of the river.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom