Static Charged (C&C please!)

Diana G

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My young cousin playing around in his toy car.
IMG_7202.jpg

Please comment. I've been posting pictures in a lot of forums and I haven't received really any feedback. I would like to know how I can improve, because I highly doubt people are not commenting because they are perfect o_O

First off, it is not sharp enough, and it would improve with a bit of post processing work.( curves, contrast) Maybe try it b&w? Cute little guy, love his eyes. :)

First off, it is not sharp enough, and it would improve with a bit of post processing work.( curves, contrast) Maybe try it b&w? Cute little guy, love his eyes. :)

thanks for the feedback. I noticed the lack of sharpness right after I posted it. Which is strange because it looked clear before haha. I did think of B&W, but then I would lose the blue eyes. (I might make the rest of the pic b&w and leave his eyes blue...hmmm)

The amount of blue around him makes his skin tones a bit "cool", you might want to work on that. Then an unsharp mask could enhance sharpness, as the photo does NOT look "oof" or out of focus to me. But I'd NOT go the cheasy way of doing any selective colouring on his eyes. If so, then only for reasons of "play" and having fun with the photo and trying it out, just so you can see what it looks like, but not with the intent for that to be the final version. I find, the blue background goes nicely with his blue eyes.

Most reactions

Back