Homoud TPF Noob! Joined Nov 17, 2011 Messages 12 Reaction score 4 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 24, 2011 #1 Hello, I took this shot last Friday night. Nikon D700, Nikkor 14-24mm And this one was taken by my iPhone cam Thanks ..
Hello, I took this shot last Friday night. Nikon D700, Nikkor 14-24mm And this one was taken by my iPhone cam Thanks ..
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 24, 2011 #2 I like the first image ; yet i feel lighting not impressive...adjusting contrast and brightness can enhance its appeal... Regards
I like the first image ; yet i feel lighting not impressive...adjusting contrast and brightness can enhance its appeal... Regards
EONOnly TPF Noob! Joined Nov 23, 2011 Messages 79 Reaction score 12 Location Poland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 24, 2011 #3 No contrast at all - I don't like it. I'd also try to avoid placing the horizon right in the middle of the image, but that's just me.
No contrast at all - I don't like it. I'd also try to avoid placing the horizon right in the middle of the image, but that's just me.
Homoud TPF Noob! Joined Nov 17, 2011 Messages 12 Reaction score 4 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 3, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thank you very much. I'm so happy to read your comments. My regards.
kousPhoto TPF Noob! Joined Dec 21, 2011 Messages 77 Reaction score 3 Location Connecticut Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 3, 2012 #5 I liked the colors in #1 and I thought is was a nice idea to include #2 showing you set up.