Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
That is good!

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Cool shot! I like the idea for this picture, but execution could use a little improvement. I think you could use a little more cropping on top. As it is, the leading lines are actually leaving my eyes to the top of the photo, not the center. Also a little more leveling. Just my 2 cents!

OP
leighthal

leighthal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Cool shot! I like the idea for this picture, but execution could use a little improvement. I think you could use a little more cropping on top. As it is, the leading lines are actually leaving my eyes to the top of the photo, not the center. Also a little more leveling. Just my 2 cents!

Thanks, I used the water line to level. The bridge this is under is on a curved slant. There is nothing straight under there except the water. Not sure if I could crop it any other way unless I did a panorama. This was taken from the boat as we passed under. The artwork is huge! It spans the length of 3 lanes of bridge with only a 2 foot vantage point to shoot from. Can't manuever the boat to close to the pilings or the shore pilings. Since this is just a couple of miles down from my dock I'll try again. See what I can do with getting the focus more on the words. Thanks again.

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics