What's new

Steam over the Pembroke River

dstreetphoto

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 15, 2025
Messages
106
Reaction score
84
Location
pembrokeshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another from my series featuring Pembroke Power Station and Refinery. One of the reasons I keep coming back to this location is that no two days are the same. On this occasion, the conditions were clear and bright with a plume of steam billowing from Pembroke Power stations cooling towers. By using a slower shutter, this added a nice sense of movement to the image.

steam.webp
 
Last edited:
G'day Dave

Another beaut image with a great view of the world
ps- your web images are good to view too
Phil
 
G'day Dave

Another beaut image with a great view of the world
ps- your web images are good to view too
Phil

Thank you, I appreciate the comment and thanks for checking out my links :encouragement:
 
We also have a forum called The Creative Corner where members share their non-photography artwork. You have some very nice artwork on your website as well.
I did not know that, thanks for letting me know I have been looking for somewhere to post my art :smug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom