What's new

Steel Column

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
598
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
columnjpg.jpg
 
Last edited:
Oooh, I like this one! Love the textures & colours.
I hope that wasn't the only column holding up the roof....while you were standing underneath it....
 
Thanks.
 
I like the Creativity but don't like it centered, nor the way it ends in the upper side.
I think if the contact ceiling/bar would bring more balance to the geometry.
More contrast would also underline the effect of the light from left.
 
I really like this. I like how the the different colors of the wall and then the floor and ceiling divide the image into 4 different sections almost perfectly equal. and then the steel beam tie them all together. This is great!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom