step into my world

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
you know my skies :lmao:

16494914-L.jpg

Duuuuude... that's awesome. But all of your photos are. :lol: I must find out what your secret is...

PS: is that one shot that you took and simply monochromed (I think I invented a new verb) part of it, or did you put two photos together for this?

Unimaxium said:
Duuuuude... that's awesome. But all of your photos are. :lol: I must find out what your secret is...

PS: is that one shot that you took and simply monochromed (I think I invented a new verb) part of it, or did you put two photos together for this?

neither - but i like your new word :)

:shock: I looked at it a long time and not sure what I think. I usually have an instant response to an image but this got me searching the image and thinking. After five minutes I still don’t know what to think. Very different and interesting.

Eric

AIRIC said:
:shock: I looked at it a long time and not sure what I think. I usually have an instant response to an image but this got me searching the image and thinking. After five minutes I still don’t know what to think. Very different and interesting.

Eric

I feel the same way...

Looks like you are walking into another world when you walk through that passage way. I like it.

cageunphotography said:
I think is edited before post!!!
What do you mean by that?

Are you saying he photoshopped it?!?!?! No, it can't be so!;)

Of course he photoshopped it... that is the only way you can get something like that(unless the sky happened to be black&white that day);)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back