What's new

Stephen Kings house.

Ernicus

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
2,689
Reaction score
337
Location
Old Town, ME
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My girlfriend drove me by Stephen Kings house here in Bangor area and i took a pic of it. It is not all that spooky by itself. So...I fixed it. :-) Now it looks like what I would think it should look like. Here are my two renditions I'd like to share.

The first one I titled "Left the Light on"
The second I have yet to really title, so feel free to suggest. When I show this pic, I tell people to focus on the cracks in the asphalt...to me they appear to be a woman...I say its presumably from a lost soul from one of his books.



$LightsOn web 1.webp$skhousetifcropf web 2.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom