Stepping Stone Falls pt. 2 16 pics, with the lights on....

BadRotation

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Decided to head on down to the dam with my grandfather tonight (my grandfather and I are very close. He has pretty much taught me everything I know, and has always taken me places like to go flyfishing or canoeing and stuff, since my father is home from work 1 day a week since he is a truck driver.). Turned out they finally had some of the lighting on (though not the underwater lights for some reason).

Anyway, here are 16 pics from it. I resized them, so they look like total crap, and the purples and reds look blown out, but they look fine in the originals.

Click on the thumbnail to see a larger version.

Hey, like what I see so far but everything other than the first two are red "x's". You might double check the links.

karissa said:
Hey, like what I see so far but everything other than the first two are red "x's". You might double check the links.

They show up fine on mine....

I wonder if anybody else is having problems.....

Hmmm.. now this is rather interesting.... I have the first and third one now.:confused: However, I clicked on the link and it is blocked from this network. Surf control. Sorry... :(

My favorite personally is the 8th one witht he white light... It looks absolutely stunning in fullsize with a bit of unsharp mask applied.

great job, love the white one myself...looks kinda dream like or even fantasy-ish...

really really pretty...would love to hear the water...bet its sounds awesome...

cool shots! this looks like a neat place to see in person! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back