^ I really like those shots, and the reflection is a nice touch.
My setup is my minolta 35mm, with the kit lense and a 35-105mm telephoto with a macro range. I know, limited and outdated but Its what I have to start with.
I was hoping that some people would give me inspiration for composition as I am currently out of ideas.
thanks for the quick reply
^ I really like those shots, and the reflection is a nice touch.
My setup is my minolta 35mm, with the kit lense and a 35-105mm telephoto with a macro range. I know, limited and outdated but Its what I have to start with.
I was hoping that some people would give me inspiration for composition as I am currently out of ideas.
thanks for the quick reply

I started doing this with ALOT of pictures haha, im glad you showed me the gallery of guitars that time, ive been looking at stuff on there ever sinceSearch for still life on Flickr. :thumbup:
More ideas than your brain can handle.
I started doing this with ALOT of pictures haha, im glad you showed me the gallery of guitars that time, ive been looking at stuff on there ever sinceSearch for still life on Flickr. :thumbup:
More ideas than your brain can handle.