What's new

Still trying to find my style...

AnArdentRed

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 31, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For personal reasons I have had to ignore my cameras for the past 3 years. Recently, I was able to get back into the swing of things. Im still trying to figure what subjects I like to shoot best. However, here are a few of my more recent shots from when I was on vacation. Any criticisms, comments, suggestions are well appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

P1015069.JPG

P1015069.JPG

P1014439.JPG


P1014961.JPG

P1014978.JPG

P1014422.JPG
 
Last edited:
Hello; Happy New Year

@1: i think the image could have been more punchy, if the dial is more closer, bigger at the left end of the frame, with decreasing focus (Low DOF) for the rest of the things seen on the board;light is insufficient

@2: Very good, if brightened a bit

@3:Good angle

@4: again light is low towards the bottom part of image

@5: This image also would have been more effective, if the outline of the security person is more distinct

@rest of the images: not opening :grumpy:

Regards :D
 
Hello; Happy New Year

@1: i think the image could have been more punchy, if the dial is more closer, bigger at the left end of the frame, with decreasing focus (Low DOF) for the rest of the things seen on the board;light is insufficient

@2: Very good, if brightened a bit

@3:Good angle

@4: again light is low towards the bottom part of image

@5: This image also would have been more effective, if the outline of the security person is more distinct

@rest of the images: not opening :grumpy:

Regards :D

Happy New Year! Thank you for your insight and fast response.
I agree with what you said about #5. For a more distinct outline, what would you recommend?
 
Lots of red x's. If you are going to post a boat load of photos, it's helpful if you number them.

Posting no more than 2 or 3 photos at a time makes it much easier for people to offer in-depth critiques and comments without it seeming like an unpaid job.
 
I reduced it the one picture we were discussing. Hope that helps a little bit.
 
AnArdentRed wrote: "I agree with what you said about #5. For a more distinct outline, what would you recommend?"

I think there so many PS experts here, who can promptly help you on this; because me always carry out various experimentations to go near a result i want to achieve; let us wait....

Happy New Year.

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom