What's new

stock and modified race care pictures

silver700

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
burlington colorado
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I would like everybody's feedback on the pictures in this post. Suggestions on how to get a better photograph without making alteration will be apprecaited. $DSC_1272.webp$DSC_1281.webp$DSC_1282.webp$DSC_0050.webp$DSC_0054.webp$DSC_0080.webpI am having trouble with the reflective and soft colored cars andy advice on how to deal with this problem?
 
For shots of single cars on a small track these are pretty good. I would work on getting the timing down so you get all the shots without the inside track boundary tires in the shots, that's the only real distraction I can see in the photos. A higher vantage point may help with the other backgrounds putting the car more in the dirt, either a ladder or bucket truck while they are timing in.
 
I am having trouble gettin a good focus on cars that are softer on color(pink with black, etc). Do you have any suggestions on how to get a good solid focus on those types of subjects? I am aware that some cars are going to be harder than others and that they are going around 30-40mph in the turns, but I still think I should get a good solid focus.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom