christopher_d_rice
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 6, 2012
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Milwaukee, WI
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey!
I'm new to stock photography and have not joined any stock photo sites yet. I know that sites do require you to submit samples of your work to be approved to have your application accepted. I was wondering if these photos are anywhere near acceptable. Any help is greatly appreciated! :mrgreen:
Dog>>>http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8477/8172731414_c96fe16deb_h.jpg
Kitten>>>http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8488/8172703823_3b339f3a98_h.jpg
Kids Feeding Cow>>>http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8349/8172739612_42e160f499_h.jpg
Rock Climbers>>>http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8204/8172748306_5c9b04a0b2_h.jpg
Old Birdhouse>>>http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8485/8172721383_6581f4fec5_h.jpg
Winding Road>>>http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8346/8172744440_eb8b77e3e9_h.jpg
Dead Tree>>>http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8202/8172744665_e5c79bd252_h.jpg
I'm new to stock photography and have not joined any stock photo sites yet. I know that sites do require you to submit samples of your work to be approved to have your application accepted. I was wondering if these photos are anywhere near acceptable. Any help is greatly appreciated! :mrgreen:
Dog>>>http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8477/8172731414_c96fe16deb_h.jpg
Kitten>>>http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8488/8172703823_3b339f3a98_h.jpg
Kids Feeding Cow>>>http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8349/8172739612_42e160f499_h.jpg
Rock Climbers>>>http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8204/8172748306_5c9b04a0b2_h.jpg
Old Birdhouse>>>http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8485/8172721383_6581f4fec5_h.jpg
Winding Road>>>http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8346/8172744440_eb8b77e3e9_h.jpg
Dead Tree>>>http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8202/8172744665_e5c79bd252_h.jpg