What's new

Stock Yards (Fort Worth)

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
41
Location
in the eye of a tornado
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A week ago I went to the stock yards with the fam here's some that I have been able to proccess.

1.
2336787758_8755ff84fc.jpg



2.
2335926421_e6fd2786ef.jpg



3.
2336763886_fdd9992341.jpg



4.
2335918773_be8341a8d5.jpg



5.
2335917661_967040e50e.jpg


I hope you like.
 
Are 4 and 5 the same shot? I like those the most. #1 is kinda disturbing to me - looks like she is foaming at the mouth. Scary! Neat shots though.
 
5 is b&w except for the flag is in color
 
2, 3, 4 are great shots

i didn't like the 4th the first time I saw it, but the composition is strong so it grew on me
 
4 is great, nicely inventive. :)
 
In #1, the guy was trying to attack me with his horns. And yes, 4 an 5 are the same shot just one has a little bit more color. Thanks for the comments everyone.
 
The first picture is really great, the detail is incredible. Can i just say I would not eat beef from that cow though, that beast has mad cow disease or maybe just the "crazy eyes"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom