What's new

Stockholm, Sweden - Gamla Stan (Old Town) at dusk

since it was only 8:30 p.m. or maybe 9 p.m. and there was this lovely light in the sky. The other night photos were taken between 11 p.m. and midnight, which means the only light sources I still had were the street lights and lights from passing cars etc.

Aaah,I see...on a really close study,even though I like both..I love the first one...its beautiful,reminds me of Ratatouille(even though thats Paris and CG!)but it has the same mood.Lovely!
 
Very nice :)

I like the colours, and they are darker than that other set of yours.
 
Very, very fine photos!
I would say that they are some of the best nightphotos I have seen.
Now I knpw where to go to take my nightphotos:-))

regards
Hans
 
Hello Lafoto.
Your Nightphotos are some of the finest I have seen.
Now I know where to go to take my next nightphotos:-))

Regards
Hans
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom