What's new

Stockholm, Sweden - Gamla Stan (Old Town) at dusk

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2800211120_56ed8cd95b_o.jpg


This is just one of my favourite photos of my night shooting off Katarinahissen on Saturday night, 16 August.

But I also like the one of Södermalmsborg and Slussplan...
2800210488_1dfda62f52_o.jpg

...with Riddarholmkyrkan (the church on Riddarholmen) and Stadshuset (the Town Hall) in the background.
 
Very pretty. I like all the little stars in the second.
 
Both are lovely! That's a pretty orange glow to the sky in the first (with all those spires reaching up into the sky), and I too like the star effect in the second one.
 
wow very nice shots. lol I have seen lots of tourists taking the Katarinahissen but I have never been up there lmao I may will do that this weekend :) and take some real night shots :D
 
Great pics.
They both are great but my fav is the 2nd.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Hey, Hobbes. You are here, after all.
So I will go bump the thread I launched especially for you with photos taken of Salem Al Fakir when he played in Gröna Lund on Friday night, 15 August!
 
Beautiful!

You make me miss Stockholm
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
Awww, sorry 'bout that, LinhTM, would these_photos also make you miss it then?
(And I haven't even really started posting all my Stockholm pics as yet ... if I make people homesick with them, I might need to keep them to myself, much rather than spread misery...!?!?!)
 
I love both these pics more than the others..they are so alive.I now want to visit Stockholm:D
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #15
Mukti, these seem "more alive" since it was only 8:30 p.m. or maybe 9 p.m. and there was this lovely light in the sky. The other night photos were taken between 11 p.m. and midnight, which means the only light sources I still had were the street lights and lights from passing cars etc.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom