What's new

stolen moments

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went to Eurodisney for two days with my family, and took some shots I want to share...
tell me what you think!

1. Mickey Mouse

IMG_1665_1.jpg



2.waiting for the parade

IMG_1635_1.jpg




3.
IMG_1668_1.jpg




4.the baloon man
IMG_1659_1.jpg




5. (he's selling happiness... you wouldn't say so..)

IMG_1657_2.jpg
 
I'm a fan of #5 just 'cause it's like, "I'm here because I need the money, but I don't have to pretend to like my job."
 
astrostu said:
I'm a fan of #5 just 'cause it's like, "I'm here because I need the money, but I don't have to pretend to like my job."

:lol: that what i was think too :lol:
 
Thank you for the comments :-) I do like the last one as well .. just doesnt fit into the Disney image ;-)
 
The very fact that his expression so NOT fits into the general Disney image is what makes this so good! That is the reason why I like that one best of the series, too!!!
 
I like number 5, it's very honest, and I'm sure most people can relate to that feeling
 
Simon said:
I like number 5, it's very honest, and I'm sure most people can relate to that feeling

I agree....I have had that feelings many of times!!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom