hawkeye TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2007 Messages 1,074 Reaction score 0 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 31, 2007 #1 I like #2, but all have seemed to have lost their crispness during compression
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Oct 31, 2007 #2 wow, great shots, love the clearness
hawkeye TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2007 Messages 1,074 Reaction score 0 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 31, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 skiboarder72 said: wow, great shots, love the clearness Click to expand... Thank you
hawkeye TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2007 Messages 1,074 Reaction score 0 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 31, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 To those that have never heard of, or never been to Stone Mtn, this granite carving is HUGE! Just to put it in perspective.
To those that have never heard of, or never been to Stone Mtn, this granite carving is HUGE! Just to put it in perspective.
hawkeye TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2007 Messages 1,074 Reaction score 0 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 1, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 I really liked that last one. Either no one is scrolling down, or its a bloody boring pic. Anyone? Even a critique would be helpful. I'm still green
I really liked that last one. Either no one is scrolling down, or its a bloody boring pic. Anyone? Even a critique would be helpful. I'm still green
misa.j TPF Noob! Joined Oct 29, 2007 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Location Northern New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 1, 2007 #6 Nice job! I'm a montain climber myself, so I know how beautiful it is up there. I like #4 a lot for the angle of the rocks.
Nice job! I'm a montain climber myself, so I know how beautiful it is up there. I like #4 a lot for the angle of the rocks.
hawkeye TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2007 Messages 1,074 Reaction score 0 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 2, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Bump. Critiques please.