What's new

stones and tree (old IR wratten 87 filter)

The first is so beautiful!
 
Cool shots indeed. Sorry I missed these first time round! No. 3 for me :)
 
Wow...these are amazing Archy. Lovin the effect.
 
I gotta get me one of those filters. Super work as always...
Cosmo
 
cannot decide between the second and the first!

probably i prefer the second .. nice faint blue :)

.. makes me want to venture into I myself ;)
 
Another set of winners there Arch!! Really like the last 2 but hey the 1st one is also a winner
 
bloody hell what are these doing back out! (thanks for the bump sthvtsh ;) )... and cheers for the comments guys.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom