Stopped in the middle af a bridge

rslt

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was driving across a bridge when I saw this scene so I turned around and stopped in the middle to get it

Attachments

• 20220115_201445-01-01.jpeg
    20220115_201445-01-01.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 42
Was driving across a bridge when I saw this scene so I turned around and stopped in the middle to get it
That’s a beautiful shot.

Nicely spotted! And kudos for going back to get the shot instead of driving on and regretting it later! @weepete and I were just discussing that in another thread.

Timing is perfect here. I hope you stopped safely and were careful of any traffic.

Nicely spotted! And kudos for going back to get the shot instead of driving on and regretting it later! @weepete and I were just discussing that in another thread.

Timing is perfect here. I hope you stopped safely and were careful of any traffic.
Thanks, it's a remote single lane bridge and no one was around.
I totally agree about taking the time to get a image and not regretting it later, was a long days work and it crossed my mind to keep on going home but I have missed too many shots that way and from experience forced myself.
Was nature looking beautiful and I just happened to drive passed.

Well worth the stop. You captured it nicely.

That's a beautiful shot, well worth the shot. Very idyllic. I just stand there leaning on the railing watching the eddies in the currents, and enjoying the view.

Thanks a lot for the comments

Most reactions

New Topics

Back