What's new

stopped time

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
8,708
Reaction score
1,312
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSCN3622.webp
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
was one of them.
 
I hope everyone is ok!!
I'm sure if you or a loved one were in this car it's a powerful/painful image for you. The rest of us don't have the emotional attachment to it like you do.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
couple broken bones. Telephone pole jumped out in front of the car while my wife had it. Car is a total loss. wife and daughter walked away from it though.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #8
This isn't any more than a snapshot and a particularly poor one at that.
the snapshot thing doesn't phase me. you can take a second photo and have it worth more than one someone planned for a week and hours of prep in.
Don't mean a damn thing. I took photos for memory sake but also if I needed them for insurance reasons.
 
This isn't any more than a snapshot and a particularly poor one at that.
the snapshot thing doesn't phase me. you can take a second photo and have it worth more than one someone planned for a week and hours of prep in.
Don't mean a damn thing. I took photos for memory sake but also if I needed them for insurance reasons.

That's crap.
Most good photos are the result of planning, skill, effort and talent. The very occasional snapshot that is interesting or 'good ' is the rare exception.
You posting this in a photo gallery is the same as someone hacking off a piece of two by four and exhibiting it in a woodworking show. The fact that you actually do show it and can't seem to understand the difference between this random crap and actual decent effort is a measure of your total solipsism.
 
I hope everyone is ok!!
I'm sure if you or a loved one were in this car it's a powerful/painful image for you. The rest of us don't have the emotional attachment to it like you do.
and financial. (car didn't have collision on it I didn't have a loan so hadn't bothered insuring it for comp or collision). second one my wife :icon_crazy: put off the road in less than a year wtf. :BangHead:
Now I have to buy another car again (prolly not till spring though we have the trucks to run through the winter).
I just banned her from driving the trucks she is freakn walking or finding rides now.
This isn't any more than a snapshot and a particularly poor one at that.
the snapshot thing doesn't phase me. you can take a second photo and have it worth more than one someone planned for a week and hours of prep in.
Don't mean a damn thing. I took photos for memory sake but also if I needed them for insurance reasons.

That's crap.
Most good photos are the result of planning, skill, effort and talent. The very occasional snapshot that is interesting or 'good ' is the rare exception.
You posting this in a photo gallery is the same as someone hacking off a piece of two by four and exhibiting it in a woodworking show. The fact that you actually do show it and can't seem to understand the difference between this random crap and actual decent effort is a measure of your total solipsism.
solipsism Solipsism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


hey I like that lew! Thanks. Here I was all depressed I am out a car (no full coverage either on it I just lost thousands and thousands of dollars). And here you are giving me something interesting to contemplate. Thanks bud
I will probably pick up another car in the spring and run the trucks through the winter. Thanks for cheering me up though.
And in case you are wondering, no. That was not taken with a dslr notice the lack of dynamic range, and I brought the shadow up in post. The refection on the windshield is a biatch.. bridge camera. .dslr toys were at home.
 
I never looked at this photo as being more than you showing your community of friends what's going on in your life right now. I'm not sure why Lew felt the need to call it a snapshot.
 
because he wants me to post higher quality photos and try harder. My guess is either he is on the tough love approach or he wants me off the forum.
Maybe he needs hugs. :biglaugh:
He clearly doesn't like what I post apparently.

DSCN3647.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom