What's new

Store Pics (HDR)

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 4, 2005
Messages
4,267
Reaction score
23
Location
Hoorn, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey there
i had to take some pics of a store for a website my brother is working on. I went there when it was dark, so i couldnt get a good exposure. So i thought i give HDR a chance. I dont think i over-did the HDR thingie, but just let me know how i did :)

HDR004.jpg


HDR005.jpg


Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan
 
They look great to me. Not overdone at all. Noce job.
 
Good. Certainly not overdone!
 
Thanks for the comments :)
I havent got a clue who Ann Summers is, but its a store for socks/stockings/underwear for both women and men.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom