hyakuhei

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
hyakuhei.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Oh my god that was so much fun!

A huge thunder storm has just decended on my work, I just grabbed my camera and headed for the highest recessed point on the building.

This is my first storm since buying my little (very old) SLR last week, taking shots of it was just too much fun!

Sadly I think the odds are against me getting a good shot, to start with I only had 8 left on the film, no spare film and my standard 28mm lens.

Its also still pretty light here, I have iso200 film in the camera, and no tripod, I had the camera sitting on a square railing on the building. I took a few shots with f2.8 and a speed of 125 and a few shots on f4 and 60. Given the light conditions, the film and what the TTL was telling me I hope to get a couple of shake-free images. If I get anything worth showing then thats fantastic and I'll stick them up for you guys to see. If they all turn out to be crap then I'm still happy. Getting snaps of the storm was so much fun! I really wish I had another film with me. Ah well, goes to prove I was never a boyscout I guess.

Storms are so much fun!

Damn it, now the storm is a lot bigger and closer!

Where can I buy film in Geneva at this time of the late evening! ? !

Damn Damn Damn

why is it when i great photo oportunity arrives, there is always something against you

top 3
No camera
No film
Dead Battery

Most reactions

New Topics

Back