What's new

Storm Watch

I really like it as well. What I like about the picture is that it makes your mind wander, thinking about what the history is of this location.
 
I really like it as well. What I like about the picture is that it makes your mind wander, thinking about what the history is of this location.

Thank you. The history of this place and the desert scenery around it totally inspires me. I'm always finding either something new, or a different way to look at what I know.
 
nice shot . i like the colors and the composure
 
i came back to this one because I am curious. What was at that location originally? Seems odd with the bench poured into the concrete and all.
 
*mutters* why does EVERYONE take better pictures than me. pictures I WANT to be able to take. (hee hee) I know this is a bumped thread but its so "me" and what I want to shoot I had to comment.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom