Storms Passing By

Really nice sky. Nice composition.

Wish there was a stronger foreground subject. The foreground leaves something to be desired.

Nice job keeping your watermark non-obtrusive

Really nice sky. Nice composition.

Wish there was a stronger foreground subject. The foreground leaves something to be desired.

Nice job keeping your watermark non-obtrusive

Thanks, unfortunately I was a close to the parking lot curb as possible without showing curb and street. It was either show more ugly on the lower part or frame it out.

I started using a watermark even though its easily cropped out as I found one of my photos on another persons site recently.

Thanks for feed back.

Whats to complain about with colors in the sky like that?

Yes this sky was amazing. I kid you not the reflection HDR's I recently have posted are all in the same day. Its amazing how the sky looked from north , south, east and west... It also snowed that night before and in the morning of this day. If you look close on the far back mountains you can see white caps of snow...

My main focus was the sky in this shot with the distant mountains. However I also felt it necessary to include some foreground.

Cheers.

Another nice landscape HDR, Rich. Thanks for all your help the other night! I'm in the process of finding some RRS legs and then I'll be out shooting HDR again. All my HDR to this point has been handheld.

Nice shot here...

Most reactions

Back