Stormy morning.

smenkhare

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was considering not even getting out of bed this morning but I think these to came out acceptably considering the weather.
col1-XL.jpg

col2-XL.jpg

#2 is my favorite. #1 doesn't have a solid subject

I like the blue/cool tint but I think you went a bit overboard with it.

Actually the blue tint is almost right what came out of the camera. Just slightly adjusted the exposure and clarity in lightroom.
wasburn. I agree with the comment about the first one. The subject was supposed to be the rock but it kinda got washed out by the waves.

I like #2 also. Just a thought - if they are that colour coming out of the camera, is your white balance off, or maybe it needs a bit of adjusting in post - don't know, just my thought.

WesternGuy

Too blue for me in the first pic its hard to make out the details.

Suspect the kelvin temp mix in the camera is off. On most cameras, you can adjust and either warm up or go more nuetral.

Pick a square crop out of the first one and put the horizon exactly in the middle and you'll have an interesting minimalist composition. The color could be toned down some if you find that works better for you.

Just looked at the originals and yeah looks like i did do something to the colour.

I prefer the second one as well. I also actually sort of like the blue. This is something that I would usually look for as a Desktop Background on my computer as I really like the color blue. But since I have a nice camera now, I take my own desktop pictures.

What exactly did you do to get the blue color?

I prefer the second one as well. I also actually sort of like the blue. This is something that I would usually look for as a Desktop Background on my computer as I really like the color blue. But since I have a nice camera now, I take my own desktop pictures.

What exactly did you do to get the blue color?

Looking at lightroom history, under exposed a bit lowered the temperature on one a bit and adjusted the tint.

Most reactions

Back