What's new

Stormy skies are not always bad!

AdamK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2010
Messages
212
Reaction score
5
Location
Isle of Man
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was going for a walk along an exposed hill during gale force winds and saw a beautiful storm heading over from the west and before I lost the quite strange morning light I grabbed my camera,composed and shot, oh and fight the raging wind from taking my DSLR!. :) C&C would be very,very appreciated!:mrgreen:

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/isleofmanphotography/5166681982/][/URL]
__________________
 
Last edited:
Only complaint I have with this photo - the blue tint looks a bit unnatural. Other than that, I love this. Definitely captured the moment.
 
Only complaint I have with this photo - the blue tint looks a bit unnatural. Other than that, I love this. Definitely captured the moment.

Should I work on this photo a bit more then? Thanks? :)

EDIT: I know I should have paid more attention to this photo as the white balance has deffently applied a double coat of blue over the image! I have sorted that now and I will replace the original photo.
 
Last edited:
who said they were bad?
A sky with "drama" like this one always makes for a better photograph.

WB seems a bit off but everything else looks awesome.;)
 
who said they were bad?
A sky with "drama" like this one always makes for a better photograph.

WB seems a bit off but everything else looks awesome.;)

So true but for walking in that storm was another matter! haha and Thankyou is it the blue one or the one now? Thankyou McNugget :D
 
Has the photo now been changed? I no longer see the blue you are all mentioning. And the original post is marked as edited. So is this the new version?

And sure enough storm clouds or cloudy skies as such are much more interesting that pure blue! So is this the storm the weathermen talked about in our TV yesterday when they forecast the winds for tonight and tomorrow HERE?
 
wow this is a great shot! Loving the colors of the sky and grass
 
Has the photo now been changed? I no longer see the blue you are all mentioning. And the original post is marked as edited. So is this the new version?

And sure enough storm clouds or cloudy skies as such are much more interesting that pure blue! So is this the storm the weathermen talked about in our TV yesterday when they forecast the winds for tonight and tomorrow HERE?

Yup I changed it, :mrgreen: because it was like a coat of blue paint had been chucked over the photo :( And yes that is the storm. she was a beaut!
 
Last edited:
And yes that is the storm. she was a beaut!

Seems like "she" has arrived here now. It has become extremely windy outside!!!
 
And yes that is the storm. she was a beaut!

Seems like "she" has arrived here now. It has become extremely windy outside!!!

Wait until you get the business end! By heck there's bins, leaves,rubbish and some slates came off a few houses that are getting blown about.
 
Adamji

This is a great image;really really captivating
but i have a request.... i don't know how it will be reciprocated... once a photograph is posted and others make some comments on it, better not modify it, but post a new image if want some edition; this is because every thread has some learning to offer; further, if edited later those who read the comments about it would wonder what this person is talking about; for instance, the "blue" in this image

Regards :)
 
Adamji

This is a great image;really really captivating
but i have a request.... i don't know how it will be reciprocated... once a photograph is posted and others make some comments on it, better not modify it, but post a new image if want some edition; this is because every thread has some learning to offer; further, if edited later those who read the comments about it would wonder what this person is talking about; for instance, the "blue" in this image

Regards :)
Thankyou :D Ok I will do that from now on I'm just a noob lol.:violin:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom