What's new

Stormy skies are not always bad!

I hate to be the one to spoil the party, but the sky and the mountains seem to be two separate photos. I don't know if you used a very strong GND filter, or you did something drastic in post, but the white balance looks split into two different temperatures. That, along with the big black patch on the top left, kills an otherwise interesting image for me.
 
I hate to be the one to spoil the party, but the sky and the mountains seem to be two separate photos. I don't know if you used a very strong GND filter, or you did something drastic in post, but the white balance looks split into two different temperatures. That, along with the big black patch on the top left, kills an otherwise interesting image for me.

I used a graduated 4 nd filter on the sky as there was some contrast and some strong light also wanted to show the moodiness a bit better in the sky and apart from the slider for White Balance in photoshop RAW that's about it for post production really oh and putting my name on it :D and sorry but that big black cloud was part of my image as I wanted to capture the storm coming in to what was a really nice morning. Maybe it's just a rubbish photo :/ Thankyou invisible.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom