Story

Your 16 and you had money for the 300D??? I had a job once but I quit becouse it was no longer possible. I delivered the paper. 1 hour day 5 days a wekk. Got just over 150 pounds a month but the paper had to be in the postboxes before 5. My latest school day is now 4 which means I'm not hom untill 4:15 and so I'm not capable of delviering them on time. I'm currently trying to find a different job so I can start buying photo gear again.

I also delivered the paper when I lived in england and I was shocked at how few papers there were to deliver. I can't have had more then 20. Here in Norway I had 88 copies of Aftenposten, 50 copies of Budstikka and always some sort of advert. So on a normal day I would deliver almost 138 papers. Also the first tuesday of the month EVERYONE on my route got a free copy of Budstikka which was 150 copies. That made it 238. God, I'm more glad then sorry I quit. It was terrible to do during the winter with snow covering my legs half way up to the ancles and almost loosing the paper wagon down the hill as I almost fall face first on the ice.

Ouch....naw I borrowed the money of my self.

Long story short, gotto pay money back into my bank account.

:) Sorry about your job, I got a job and I am just a sales assistant at Marks and Spencer :)

Ah yes. Good old Marks and Spencer. My local food store just started importing Marks and Spencer biscuits.

Most reactions

Back