Straight horizons?

ki_user

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went down the coast to day to a place I hadn't been before, wasn't that inspiring to be honest so tried out a different angle to add interest. C&C welcome.

38722_413453557476_722067476_5174240_7432056_n.jpg

Yes, well, while I'm normally not too fond of angled horizons (least when a water surface is involved) I quite like it here, for a change, as all lines run together into this vanishing point, so it works and gives nice diagonal lines. They all sure add interest!

But why the huge amount of noise (or should it be grain?) in the sky? I find that utterly distracting...

Not really a fan, I'm afraid. Good work with the strong lines but it could do with something to break it up a little.

Yes, well, while I'm normally not too fond of angled horizons (least when a water surface is involved) I quite like it here, for a change, as all lines run together into this vanishing point, so it works and gives nice diagonal lines. They all sure add interest!

But why the huge amount of noise (or should it be grain?) in the sky? I find that utterly distracting...

Thanks. Have considered re-processing and loosing the noise.

Not really a fan, I'm afraid. Good work with the strong lines but it could do with something to break it up a little.

I actually waited until it was clear, I just wanted the simplicity of the lines, thanks for your comment though

Most reactions

Back